Tuesday, July 30, 2019

CAFE COFFEE DAY OWNER VG SIDDHARTHA WROTE AN EMOTIONAL LETTER TO COFFEE DAY FAMILY :


                    Owner of Cafe Coffee Day VG Siddhartha went missing since Monday morning near Netravati River in Mangaluru.

                     He was born in Chikkamagaluru District in Karnataka.He completed Master degree in Economics from Mangalore University in Karnataka.VG Siddhartha started his first Coffee trading company Amalgamated Bean Company (ABC) in 1992.He has 1752 Coffee Cafes across India.

                       According to the police statement , His driver said,They were going a bridge near Mangaluru, Siddhartha asked the driver to stop the car and got down from the vehicle.He said,He will walk and come.An hour later Driver called him but his phone was switched off.


VG SIDDHARTHA WROTE AN EMOTIONAL LETTER TO  COFFEE DAY FAMILY :

                    Now the Police has Released the last Letter Written by VG Siddhartha. Siddhartha goes on to add, 

                    "After 37 years, with strong commitment to hard work, having directly created 30,000 jobs in our companies and their subsidiaries.As well as another 20,000 jobs in technology company where I have been a large shareholder since its founding. I have failed to create the right profitable business model despite my best efforts.

                      I would like to say I gave it my all. I am very sorry to let down all the people that put their trust in me.I fought for a long time but today I gave up as I could not take any more pressure from one of the
Private equity partners forcing me to buy back shares, a transaction I had partialy completed six months ago by borrowing a large sum of mony from a friend Tremendous pressure from other lenders lead to me succumbing to the situation.

                      There was a lof of harassment from the previous DG income tax in the form of attaching our shares on two separate occasions to block our Mindtree deal and then taking position of our Coffee Day shares, although the revised returns have been field by us.This was very unfair and has led to a serious liquidity crunch.

                     I sincerely request each of you to be strong and to continue running these businesses with a new
management. I am solely responsible for all mistakes. Every financial trarnsaction is my responsibility
My team, auditors and senior management are totally unaware of all my transactions.The law should
hold me and only me accountable, as I have withheld this information from everybody including my
family.

                    My intention was never to cheat or mislead anybody. I have failed as an entrepreneur, This is my
sincere submission, I hope someday you will understand, forgive and pardon me.

                   I have enclosed a list of our assets and tenative value of each asset. As seen below our assets
outweigh our liabilities and can help repay everybody".